Blountville residents evacuated after gas leak
Updated On: Aug 17 2013 03:40:02 PM CDT
Several homes and an apartment complex were evacuated Saturday after a gas leak in Blountville.
We're told a construction crew was working on Burke Street when they hit a two inch gas line.
Homes around the leak as well as the entire Apple Villa apartment complex were evacuated.
After about an hour residents were allowed to return home.
Copyright 2013 by WCYB All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.