Van fire on Highway 11E
Updated On: Mar 09 2013 10:39:13 PM CST
A van catches on fire in Bristol, Tennessee Saturday afternoon burning thousands of dollars worth of computer equipment.
Bristol, Tennessee fire crews tell us it happened just before 2:00 Saturday afternoon on Highway 11E.
A 2011 Chevy van used by a local computer repair business caught on fire.
We’re told the fire started in the cargo area of the van where computer batteries and parts were being stored.
The driver of the van was not hurt.
Traffic on Highway 11E was stopped for about 15 minutes.
The Bristol Tennessee fire department says between the van and the computer equipment, about $75,000 dollars worth of gear was destroyed in this fire.