School evacuated after breaker box fire
Updated On: Aug 30 2013 04:35:31 PM CDT
A breaker box fire in Virginia Middle School caused an evacuation Friday morning.
There was little damage to the school.
Bristol, Virginia School officials tell News 5 that old wiring caused the breaker box to catch on fire.
Students were evacuated for a short time but later returned to the school.
Copyright © 2014 by WCYB. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.