'Total loss' in food pantry fire
We have new facts on a fire at a Tazewell County food pantry.
Richlands Police tell us the fire happened around 8 p.m. at the Good Samaritan food pantry. No one was injured, but the building will be a total loss.
Police say most of the damage occurred in the area where they store clothing. Good Samaritan was able to salvage some food and take it to a local farmer's market.
We're told an electrical issue with wall wiring might have caused the blaze.
Police don't suspect any foul play.
Copyright © 2014 by WCYB. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.